|Release date(s)||v1: 01-Sep-2008;|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
In this comedic interactive fiction you are being kidnapped by an alien spacecraft and locked in a cell. After finding a way out and surviving a strange mushroom-filled illusion you end up accidentaly wiping out all extraterrestials on the ship. You'll have to explore the deserted ship and find a way to go home while an evil supercomputer wants to use you to destroy the whole universe.
- Unscientific Fiction (Tom Tervoort; 01-Sep-2008; Z-code).
This version was originally available on the author's website.
- Unscientific Fiction (Tom Tervoort; 03-Aug-2009; Glulx).
- Release 2 / Serial number 090803 / Inform 7 build 5Z71 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: C3787061-6FDD-48A0-99B6-94114B43F091
IFID links: IFDB
- Download UnscientificFiction.gblorb from the IF Archive
- Unscientific Fiction - at IFDB.
- Review by Duncan Bowsman - in SPAG.
- ClubFloyd transcript.
- Walkthrough by the author.
- Walkthrough and maps by David Welbourn.
The dreadful truth is, this page is incomplete.
Genres, How It Begins, Notable Features.
Note: This page was originally auto-generated. Please check for errors.
Please refer to the IFWiki game page style guide when making changes.