(Redirected from The Invisible Man)
Eric Mayer is a mystery writer with an interest in interactive fiction.
- The Secret in the Mithraeum (1999; Alan).
- The HeBGB Horror! (1999; Alan). IF Comp 1999: 16th place.
- Even Bantams Get the Blues (2001; Alan). SmoochieComp.
- Lost (2001; ADRIFT).
- Doomed Xycanthus (2001; ADRIFT.
- Edge of the Abyss (As "Tony Ash"; 18-May-2002; The Adventure Generator 2)).
- Private Cyborg (As "Tony Ash"; 2002; TADS 2). IntroComp 2002: Fourth Runner-Up.
- The Green Princess (As "The Invisible Man"; 2002; ADRIFT). ADRIFT 1st One Hour Comp 2002.
- Doom Cat!! (2003; ADRIFT). ADRIFT 3rd One Hour Comp 2003: 4th place.
- The Thorn (2003; ADRIFT and Z-code). Davidw's Minicomp 2003: 2nd place.
- Wax Worx (2004; ADRIFT). ADRIFT Spring Comp 2004: 3rd place. ADRIFT End of Year Comp 2004: tied for 2nd place. InsideADRIFT Awards 2004: Winner of "Most unusual ADRIFT setting/plot of the year".
- Crawler's Delight (As "Atrios Troll"; 14-Jul-2005; ADRIFT) AIF. Erins 2005: 3rd Place, Best Humor.
- A Walk At Dusk (19-Jan-2005; ADRIFT). Download.
- Attack of the Terror Tabby!!! (15-May-2008; Z-code).
Review and Article Credits
- Eric's website includes essays, reviews, and recommended ADRIFT games.
- "'Easy' Interactive Fiction Languages." Brass Lantern, 2001.
- List of ADRIFT Demos Available for Download. List first compiled February 2005.
- ADRIFT game recommendations.
- Reviews of IF Comp 2001.
- Reviews of IFLibrary Comp 2002.
- Reviews of IntroComp 2002.
- Reviews of Ectocomp 2007.
- Reviews for Trotting Krips.
- Review of Common Ground.
- Review of Fallacy of Dawn.