|Authoring system||TADS 2|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You're a disgruntled teenage girl, carrying nothing, in your bedroom, which contains your stupid bed, posters, clothes, etc. You're tired of everything. You also see a flowerdy bag, a geode, and your makeup. You gotta rush and get ready before April gets here with her wheels, and this can finally be over.
- Common Ground (Stephen Granade; 1999; TADS 2).
- Common Ground - at SPAG.
- Common Ground - at IF Ratings.
- Review by Iain Merrick - for IFRC.
- Review (archive) by Emily Short - at Play This Thing!
- Review by Duncan Stevens.