A Top Hat for Eddie
SpeedIF6 - A Top Hat for Eddie
by David A. Cornelson
|A Top Hat for Eddie|
|Author(s)||David A. Cornelson|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You might be anyone, having lost an ear, an eye, and your mouth, on an "iceburg" [sic] near the coast of Nova Scotia, with land to the west. You are wearing an ear, a nose, a pair of feet, a pair of hands, an eye, and a top hat. Can you recover your missing limbs?
- It is possible to tell the game to reveal your identity, but this requires a command not normally used in IF.
- A Top Hat for Eddie (David A. Cornelson; 1999; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 991126 / Inform v6.15 Library 6/7 D
- IFID: ZCODE-1-991126-F35D
IFID links: IFDB
- Speed-IF 6 entry.
- Download SpeedIF06.zip from the IF Archive - All the games in Speed-IF 6. The story file for this game is sp6.z5.
- A Top Hat for Eddie (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- A Top Hat for Eddie - at IFDB.