|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
An introduction screen tells you (the user) that you have just been hired to a company called "Happitec". You have recently moved because of the job and there seems to be some minor details you must sort out, mainly getting your mail. The objective of the game is therefore to achieve mail ownership. The starting zone of the game is your new home which includes two rooms. You are in the front room which features the front door and the way to the other room of the house. After having completed the first command which makes time pass the door bell rings.
- Bureaucracy (Douglas Adams with the staff of Infocom; publisher: Infocom; 1987; Z-code 4).
- Bureaucracy is included on the following Activision collections:
- The Lost Treasures of Infocom Volume II
- The Infocom Collections: The Comedy Collection
- Classic Text Adventure Masterpieces of Infocom
- Bureaucracy - at Peter Scheyen's Infocom Homepage.
- Bureaucracy manual in PDF format - at The Infocom Documentation Project.
- Bureaucracy - at Wikipedia.
- Bureaucracy - at MobyGames.
- Bureaucracy - at Infocom Gallery.
- Bureaucracy - at Infocom - The Master Storytellers.
- Bureaucracy - at IFDB
- Bureaucracy - at SPAG.
- Bureaucracy - at Graeme Cree's The Infocom Bugs List.
- Let's play Douglas Adams' Bureaucracy - A playthrough of the game with commentary, originally from the Something Awful forums.
The dreadful truth is, this page is incomplete.
How It Begins, Notable Features, full version info.
Note: This page was originally auto-generated. Please check for errors.
Please refer to the IFWiki game page style guide when making changes.