Classic Text Adventure Masterpieces of Infocom
- 33 Infocom games: Zork I, Zork II, Zork III, Zork Zero, Beyond Zork, Enchanter, Sorcerer, Spellbreaker, Deadline, The Witness, Suspect, Ballyhoo, Planetfall, Stationfall, Moonmist, Infidel, The Lurking Horror, Starcross, Suspended, Border Zone, A Mind Forever Voyaging, Plundered Hearts, Bureaucracy, Cutthroats, Hollywood Hijinx, Seastalker, Sherlock: The Riddle of the Crown Jewels, Wishbringer, Nord and Bert Couldn't Make Head or Tail of It, Trinity, Journey, Arthur, and Leather Goddesses of Phobos. That is, every Infocom game except for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Shogun (due to copyright issues).
- All the documentation, hints, maps, etc. in Adobe Acrobat format.
- Adobe™ Acrobat™ Reader for DOS.
- Files downloaded from the old Infocom UNIX server including:
- Three issues of Infodope, Infocom's in-house newsletter.
- The Implementor's Creed (about writing Infocom fiction), notes on Infocom's favorite diversion, and notes from a meeting held by Infocom.
- Notes about several ideas for games pitched around by the Infocom team.
- Demos/Teasers for several non IF games: Blast Chamber, Hyper Blade, Mechwarrior 2, Planetfall, Spycraft, and Time Commando.
- 6 games from the First Annual Interactive Fiction Competition: the top three entries in each category (TADS and Inform) are included. TADS: Uncle Zebulon's Will, Toonesia, The One That Got Away; Inform: A Change in the Weather, The Mind Electric, The Magic Toyshop.