|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You're a superspy from the future, carrying a datapad, sent back to 1999 to prevent the destruction of North Dakota. You are in an empty Taco Bell restaurant, late at night. There is a chalupa on the counter. Your cover as a janitor here has served you well, but now it's time to act.
- Two winning endings.
Release 0 (Speed-IF entry)
- Doomsday (Admiral Jota; 1999; Z-code 5).
- Release 0 / Serial number 991121 / Inform v6.15 Library 6/7 D
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- Speed-IF 5 entry.
- Room count: 4.
- Download SpeedIF05.zip from the IF Archive - All the games entered in Speed-IF 5. The story file for this game is DOOMSDAY.Z5.
- Doomsday (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Doomsday - at IF Ratings.