|Author(s)||Marc Blank and Dave Lebling|
How It Begins
You have been given the task of defeating the warlock Krill. You start getting magically Sent to a fork in the road near the Lonely Mountain.
- An "Old school" game. The PC must eat, drink and sleep on a regular basis (see hunger puzzle).
- Features a magic system where the PC can use scrolls, spells, and his spellbook.
Trivia and Comments
- Working title was Zork IV.
- The nameless adventurer of the Zork trilogy returns as an NPC in Enchanter.
- In Zork III, there is a portal device with four destinations. Three of the destinations let the PC to revisit small parts of Zork I, Zork II and Zork III; the fourth destination became part of Enchanter.
- Enchanter (Marc Blank and Dave Lebling, publisher: Infocom; 1983; Z-code).
- Enchanter (Marc Blank and Dave Lebling, publisher: Infocom; 1986; Z-code).
- Enchanter - at IFDB
- Enchanter (video game) at Wikipedia.
- Enchanter at CSD.
|Enchanter trilogy by Infocom|
|Enchanter (1983)||Sorcerer (1984)||Spellbreaker (1985)|
The dreadful truth is, this page is incomplete.
How It Beings, Versions, Links
Please refer to the IFWiki game page style guide when making changes.