This article is about the Infocom game by Steve Meretzky. For other usages, see Sorcerer (disambiguation).
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are the Enchanter who defeated Krill. You are in a twisted forest under attack by a hellhound.
- Glass maze.
- Coal mine/time paradox puzzle.
- Internal/Working title was Zork V or Z5.
- Sorcerer (Steve Meretzky; publisher: Infocom; 1984; Z-code 3).
- Sorcerer (Steve Meretzky; publisher: Infocom; 1984-85; Z-code 3).
Sorcerer is available on the Classic Text Adventure Masterpieces of Infocom CD.
- Sorcerer - at IFDB
- Sorcerer (video game) at Wikipedia.
- Sorcerer at CSD.
|Enchanter trilogy by Infocom|
|Enchanter (1983)||Sorcerer (1984)||Spellbreaker (1985)|
The dreadful truth is, this page is incomplete.
Genres, How It Begins, Notable Features, full version info.
Note: This page was originally auto-generated. Please check for errors.
Please refer to the IFWiki game page style guide when making changes.