The Twelve Heads of St. John the Baptist
(Redirected from IFID:848769FC-5370-11DC-9506-00142A4949F0)
|The Twelve Heads of St. John the Baptist|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
You are a nameless adventurer who plans to energize the Primary Source with the head of St. John the Baptist, a powerful spiritual object, and thus unleash enough creativity for the new SpeedIF. Unfortunately, the heretics of the Quebecois Iconoclast Society stole not only your head of the Baptist, but eleven others from all over the globe.
That's why you've broken into their secret storehouse and are now carrying twelve different heads of St. John the Baptist. Your task is to discover which head is truly the saint's and take it back to the Source.
- Randomized solution.
- One location uses non-standard directions (xyzzy and widdershins) instead of the usual compass directions.
Trivia and Comments
- The game's subtitle (Christian Text Adventure #2) is a reference to the 1986 game Christian Text Adventure #1.
- The Twelve Heads of St. John the Baptist a.k.a. Christian Text Adventure #2 (Jake Wildstrom; 26-Aug-2007; Z-code 5).
- The Twelve Heads of St. John the Baptist (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- The Twelve Heads of St. John the Baptist - at IFDB.