(Redirected from Nestor I. McNaugh)
Note: Valentine's nickname on the Russian IF forum is uux.
- Unnkulia X (2000; TADS 2). IF Comp 2000: 27th place.
- A Night Guest (as "Dr. Inkalot"; 2001; TADS 2). IF Comp 2001: 16th place.
- A Matter of Importance (as "Nestor I. McNaugh"; 30-Sep-2007; TADS 2). IF Comp 2007: 10th place.
- Exactly 14 syllables... er, gulps! (2013; TADS 2).
Review and Article Credits
- IF Comp reviews:
- 2006. (Also: Injustice!: an IF Comp 2006 review package / rant - in SPAG).
- 2007 (in Russian), English translation: 1 and 2.
- 2008 (in Russian).
- 2009 (in Russian).
- 2010 (in Russian).
- Reviews of IntroComp 2009 - for SPAG.
- SPAG Specifics of The Elysium Enigma.
- Review of La Seine - for SPAG.
- Other reviews for SPAG.
- Frequent reviewer (archive) for Baf's Guide.
- The King of Shreds and Patches (Jimmy Maher; 05-Aug-2007; Z-code 8).
- Interviewed Andrey Grankin and translated both that interview and the Russian IF community interview in SPAG $48 into English.
- Valentine Kopteltsev (archived) - at Baf's Guide.