|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are an employee of the practical astrology project, and carrying the textbook Moving the Stars which got you this job in the first place. Here, in the control room, you can use the stellar shovotronic to move heavenly bodies around and observe their astrological effects on the monitors. Have fun.
- Practical Astrology (Admiral Jota; 2001; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 010619 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/10
- IFID: ZCODE-1-010619-2DE1
IFID links: IFDB
- Speed-IF O entry.
- Download SpeedIF_O.zip from the IF Archive. All 5 games entered in Speed-IF O.
- The story file is ASTRO.Z5.
- Practical Astrology (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Practical Astrology - at IFDB.
The dreadful truth is, this page is incomplete.
Genres, How It Begins, Notable Features, full version info.
Note: This page was originally auto-generated. Please check for errors.
Please refer to the IFWiki game page style guide when making changes.