Ruben Alberto Aguilera Nieto
Note: Ruben Alberto Aguilera Nieto is better known as El Clérigo Urbatain or just Urbatain. Also known as Ruber Eaglenest.
Most of Urbatain's games are adaptations or remakes. All of his games are in Spanish.
- Astral (2000; Visual SINTAC).
- Aventurero en el Sega Park.
- Por la Necedad Humana.
- La Jugueteria de Mago Zacarias (Glulx).
- El Extraño Caso de Randolph Dwight (2003; Glulx).
- Drácula, la Primera Noche (2004; Glulx). RetroComp 2004. This is remake, translation and port of a 1986 game by Rod Pike.
- El Museo de las Consciencias (as "Urbatain" with Xpktro, Mel Hython, Santiago Eximeno, Grendel Khan, and Depresiv; 19-Jun-2007; Glulx). HP Lovecraft: The Commonplace Book Project 2007 entry.
- Las Reliquias de Tolti Aph (01-Dec-2008; Glulx). Spanish translation of The Reliques of Tolti-Aph (Graham Nelson; 01-Mar-2006; Z-code).
Review and Article Credits
- IF Comp 2006 reviews: English version and longer version, in Spanish (archive).
- Reviews (archive) for Baf's Guide.
- Traducción: Las Reliquias de Tolti Aph - article (in Spanish) about his translation of The Reliques of Tolti-Aph.
- Past editor of SPAC; still a contributor of articles.
- Blighted Isle (Eric Eve; 14-Jul-2007; TADS 3).
- A Matter of Importance (Valentine Kopteltsev; 30-Sep-2007; TADS 2).
- Nightfall (Eric Eve; 01-Oct-2008; Glulx).
- Snowquest (Eric Eve; 01-Oct-2009; Z-code).
- El Monte de las Ánimas - Urbatain's homepage.
- El Clérigo Urbatain (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- SPAG 40 - Interview with Urbatain by Paul O'Brian about himself and the Spanish IF Community. Translated by H.A. Helfgott. April 2005.
- A Conversation with Ruber Eaglenest about ZFiles - Interview by Emily Short, November 28, 2015.