|Jam (series of events)|
|Part of series||[]|
|Organisers||Pinkunz, manonamora, Milo van Mesdag, Lucian P. Smith, Daniel M. Stelzer|
|Events in this series|
|Edit this infobox|
SeedComp! is a 2-round annual interactive fiction game jam started in late 2022, focusing on creativity and the growth of ideas.
SeedComp is separated into 2 distinct rounds: Planting and Sprouting:
- During the Planting Round (4 weeks), you are invited to submit 'seeds' into the competition (text, images, code, etc...).
- In the Sprouting Round (7 weeks), you get to select one or more seeds and use them as inspiration for your interactive fiction entry for fun, awards, and bragging rights!
- All Sprouting entries will be made available to play shortly after (initially for 4 weeks). Similar to Spring Thing, they will be eligible for organiser-chosen Awards (unless authors opt-out) and voter-nominated Stickers.
- Initial planning thread on the intfiction.org forum.
- Announcement of first SeedComp on the intfiction.org forum.