The game will take place (at least in part) in a Chinese restaurant. It will feature one or more of the following animals: pidgeon, elephant, or badger. There will be some kind of sculpture made of mud, and some character (PC or NPC) will be obsessed with either HAL or Doraemon, the robot-cat from the future (or both). Bonus points for including Santa Claus, a rusty crowbar, or previous speedIF games in your game. Deadline is around 12:15 US Eastern (MUDtime). Go!
- The Elephant and the Afterlife (David Fillmore; Z-code). File: elephant.z5.
- version 2: Elephants and the Afterlife (David Fillmore; Z-code). File: elephan2.z5.
- Garden of the Dragon (Admiral Jota; Z-code). File: Garden.z5.
- Health Inspector (Joe Mason; Z-code). File: inspector.z5.
- Potsticker (Nick Montfort; Z-code). File: potstick.z5.
- Service With a Smile (Josh Giesbrecht; Z-code). File: service.z5.