|Author(s)||Paul J. Furio|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
The player is an interstellar colonist awoken from cryosleep when the colony ship suffers an unforseen catastrophy. A robot sidekick, named Spider, arrives early in the game to assist the player and offer comic relief.
- A science-fiction comedy-adventure, Splashdown is heavily inspired by Planetfall (Steve Meretzky, publisher: Infocom; 1983; Z-code).
- Features an Adobe Acrobat manual that is reminiscent of the original Infocom documentation, including a parody interstellar travel brochure.
- Splashdown (Paul J. Furio; 01-Oct-2004; Z-code 5).
- The official Splashdown website.
- Splashdown (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Splashdown - at IFDB.
- Splashdown - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).