|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are in your car, with a gun in your pocket, going back and forth with yourself about whether you should get moving immediately, or take some time to think about your situation. Some of the wording, and the fact that the came is subtitled "an interactive heist", make it not unreasonable to infer that you are gearing up for a robbery.
- Taco Fiction (Ryan Veeder; 01-Oct-2011; Glulx).
- Release 1 / Serial number 110930 / Inform 7 build 6G60 (I6/v6.32 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: 0FD8AE95-6CAC-44A6-A356-3B335F4C388F
IFID links: IFDB, IFDB cover
- IF Comp 2011: 1st place of 38 entries. Also won 1st place for Miss Congeniality.
- XYZZY Awards 2011. Finalist for 3 awards: Best Writing, Best Individual NPC (Zuleika), and Best Implementation.
- Download Taco%20Fiction.gblorb from the IF Archive.
- Play it online.
- Review by Sam Kabo Ashwell.
- XYZZY Review for "Best Writing" by Sam Kabo Ashwell.
- Review by Mr Creosote.
- Review by David Fletcher.
- Review by Hipolito.
- Review by Christopher Huang.
- XYZZY Review for "Best Implementation" by Joey Jones.
- Review by Amanda Lange.
- Review by Yoon Ha Lee.
- Review by Michael Martin.
- Review by Sarah Morayati.
- Review by Carl Muckenhoupt.
- Review by Steven Odhner.
- Review by Jenni Polodna.
- Review by Emily Short.
- Review by Matt Weiner.