|Links||Home page Run online|
|Developers||jim munroe, Juhana Leinonen|
|Interaction style||Parser-choice hybrid|
|Browse the software database|
|Edit this infobox|
Texture, an authoring tool created by Juhana Leinonen and Jim Munroe, uses a touchscreen-friendly mechanic in which the player drags verbs onto words in the text. Texture was a finalist for Best Technological Development in XYZZY Awards 2014.
- Official website (archive).
- Introducing Texture - thread at intfiction.org about the alpha release, November 9, 2014.
- Introducing Texture - blog post by Juhana Leinonen, November 9, 2014.
- Hybrid interfaces: Texture; Contrition (Porpentine); Spondre (Jay Nabonne) - by Emily Short, December 16, 2014.
- Texture is Born - blog post by Jim Munroe, July 11, 2016.
- Jim Munroe on Texture and “Pretty Sure” - interview of Jim Munroe by Emily Short, July 15, 2016.
- Texture released - blog post with list of features by Juhana Leinonen, July 17, 2016.
- The release version of Texture now available - thread at intfiction.org, July 17, 2016.
- IF Only: Stories With Texture - article by Emily Short at Rock, Paper, Shotgun, August 24, 2016.
|By style||Parser • Choice • Parser-choice hybrid|
|By system||Browser • Android • iOS • Linux • macOS • Windows|
|Browse||Stable authoring systems • •|
|Other software||Interpreters • Utilities|