The Game Formerly Known as Hidden Nazi Mode
|The Game Formerly Known as Hidden Nazi Mode|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
The game first asks for the player's first name.
You might be anyone, carrying six tasty carrots, standing at a bus stop next to a busy street. A large square is to the east. Your mission is to find six hidden rabbits and give each of them a carrot!
- The former title of this game really was Hidden Nazi Mode even though the help menus claim the title is Fluffy Bunny Friends.
- The game in fact contains a hidden Nazi mode, which can be activated via the command "Join the SS".
- The Game Formerly Known as Hidden Nazi Mode (Victor Gijsbers; 11-Sep-2010; Z-code).
- Beta-testers: Dorte Lassen, Matt Weiner, Jenni Polodna, Conrad, and Annette van de Kraats.
- Release 1 / Serial number 100911 / Inform 7 build 6E72 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: CA18CFE6-BB4D-11DE-946C-0013D44E7D6C
IFID links: IFDB
- Download FormerlyHiddenNaziMode.zip from the IF Archive. Contains the story file, an essay about the game, cover art, and source code.
- The Game Formerly Known as Hidden Nazi Mode - at IFDB.
- The Game Formerly Known as Hidden Nazi Mode - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).