The Hand That Rocks The Pumpkin
|The Hand That Rocks The Pumpkin|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You might be anyone, carrying a piece of red glass in your new, but messy, New York City apartment. It's Hallowe'en, and you miss Katherine from your home town. Thanks to your net-friend Miseri, you are invited to Mr deMause's apartment for a Hallowe'en party. Now you just need to find out how to get there.
Trivia and Comments
- The game header erroneously refers to "SpeedIF Competition #1".
- The Hand That Rocks The Pumpkin (Christopher Huang; 1998; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 981029 / Inform v6.15 Library 6/7
- IFID: ZCODE-1-981029-9FF1
IFID links: IFDB
- Room count: 3.
- Speed-IF 2 entry.
- Download SpeedIF02.zip from the IF Archive - The entire collection of games entered in Speed-IF 2.
- The story file for this game is hallhand.z5.
- The Hand That Rocks The Pumpkin (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- The Hand That Rocks The Pumpkin - at IFDB.
The dreadful truth is, this page is incomplete.
Genres, How It Begins, Notable Features.
Note: This page was originally auto-generated. Please check for errors.
Please refer to the IFWiki game page style guide when making changes.