(Redirected from Weishaupt Scholars: Prologue)
|Author(s)||Michael C. Martin|
|Authoring system||Inform 6/7|
How It Begins
You are Janet, a new recruit in a conspiratorial group called the Weishaupt Foundation. A lecture is wrapping up, and you're about to be summoned on another mission for your secret masters.
You are told that the active agent is Hal, and that the status of all three agents (Hal, Janet and Benj) is OK. You are Hal, a minion-in-training of a secret society. You are midway through ransacking the lab of a gang of mad alchemists, but have still to locate some important documents. Your fellow trainees Janet and Benj are nearby, and you are carrying a pager.
- Multiple viewpoint PCs, which change by chapter.
- IntroComp version: after each chapter, a game over-like screen allows the player to continue or restart to the beginning of the chapter to attempt a better ending.
- Full version: a fair number of multiple solutions, which modify the plot to some extent.
- Full version: instead of a traditional score, the game awards a percentile score on three axes - Effectiveness, Subtlety and Canonicality - at the game's end.
- Weishaupt Scholars: Prologue (Michael C. Martin; 2005; Z-code 5).
- Weishaupt Scholars (Michael C. Martin; 2007; Blorbed Z-code 8).
- Weishaupt Scholars (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Weishaupt Scholars - at IFDB.
- Weishaupt Scholars - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).
- Weishaupt Scholars: Prologue - at IF Ratings.
- Review (Introcomp) - by Dan Shiovitz.
- Review (Release 1) - by Sam Kabo Ashwell.