A Quiet Evening at Home
IF Comp 2010
25th of 26
|A Quiet Evening at Home|
|File:Quiet Evening at Home small cover.jpg|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
After a boring day at work, a slow, annoying commute on the subway, and a tiring slog, you have finally arrived home sweet home. As usual, you've got an urgent need to use the restroom.
- A Quiet Evening at Home (Ruth Alfasso as Anonymous; 01-Oct-2010; Z-code).
- Release 1 / Serial number 100924 / Inform 7 build 6E72 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: 0E8D3B24-281E-404C-AB00-830BB3AADBB3
IFID links: IFDB
- IF Comp 2010: 25th place of 26 entries.
- Download A%20Quiet%20Evening%20At%20Home.zblorb from the IF Archive. The story file.
- Baf's Guide line wanted. (Please replace this line with a baf game template.).
- A Quiet Evening at Home - at IFDB.
- A Quiet Evening at Home - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).
- Review by Lynnea Dally.
- Review by Philip Armstrong.
- Review by Sam Kabo Ashwell.
- Review by Brad Buchanan.
- Review by Chris.
- Review by Riff Conner.
- Review (in Italian) by Francesco Cordella.
- Review by Danielle.
- Review by Dark Star.
- Review by Ben Dixon.
- Review by Victor Gijsbers.
- Review by Gravel.
- Review by Michael D. Hilborn.
- Review by Christopher Huang.
- Review by Kevin Jackson-Mead.
- Review by Admiral Jota.
- Review: 1 and 2 by Yoon Ha Lee.
- Review by Jacqueline A. Lott.
- Review by Michael Martin.
- Review by Iain Merrick.
- Review by Wendy Moon.
- Review by Sarah Morayati.
- Review by Carl Muckenhoupt.
- Review by Rob O'Hara.
- Review by Steven Odhner.
- Review by Jenni Polodna.
- Review by Brooks Reeves.
- Review by Chris Odhner.
- Review by Dan Shiovitz.
- Review by Skeet.
- Download simple%20walkthrough.rtf from the IF Archive. Walkthrough by the author.
The dreadful truth is, this page is incomplete.
Genres, How It Begins, Notable Features, full version info.
Note: This page was originally auto-generated. Please check for errors.
Please refer to the IFWiki game page style guide when making changes.