Letters from Home
IF Comp 2000
12th of 53
|Letters from Home|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
Angram Priory has been in the Angram family for over 200 years, but it's too large for your needs and too large to maintain, so it's been decided: it's time to move out. You have a few hours to look around the Priory one last time and take what you want before the removals people put things into store and your taxi takes you back to the station.
You're on the mid-stairs landing between floors where there's a grandfather clock. A voice from downstairs calls out that there's a mug of tea made if you want it.
Release 4 (Competition release)
- Letters from Home (Roger Firth; 2000; Z-code 5).
- Release 4 / Serial number 000925 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/10
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- IF Comp 2000: 12th place of 53 entries.
- Download letters.z5 from the IF Archive - The story file.
- Letters from Home (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Letters from Home - at IF Ratings.
- Review - by Paul O'Brian.
- Review - by Dan Shiovitz.
- Review - by Emily Short. Also posted to raif: Letters from Home Review, April 22, 2007.
- Download letters.txt from the IF Archive - Solution by the author.
The dreadful truth is, this page is incomplete.
Genres, How It Begins, Notable Features, full version info.
Note: This page was originally auto-generated. Please check for errors.
Please refer to the IFWiki game page style guide when making changes.