Spring Thing 2006
- Intents-to-enter must be submitted to the organizer between noon EDT on September 30, 2005 and noon EST on March 1, 2006.
- Games must be submitted to the organizer between noon EST, March 1, 2006, and the final deadline: noon EST, March 31, 2006.
- Entry fees must be received by noon EST, March 15, 2006 if sending electronically, e.g. PayPal. Entry fees sent by regular mail must be postmarked no later than March 15, 2006, and received by March 31, 2006.
- Games were released on March 31, 2006.
- Judging period to be end at 11:59 PM, EDT, Sunday, April 23, 2006.
- Buggy games will not be disqualified. Games must still be finishable, however.
- Games are no longer required to be multi-platform.
- Beta-testers may now vote on the games they beta-tested.
- The intent deadline is earlier: March 1 rather than March 15.
In order from 1st place to 4th. There were 14 votes per game.
- De Baron a.k.a. The Baron (Victor Gijsbers; Z-code).
- The Potter and the Mould (Robert Street; ADRIFT 4).
- Pantomime (Robb Sherwin; Hugo).
- The Warlord, The Princess & The Bulldog (David Whyld; ADRIFT 4).
- Spring Thing 2006 - The official Spring Thing 2006 site.