Spring Thing 2009
The seventh Spring Thing was organized by Greg Boettcher.
Four games were released on March 31, 2009:
- A Flustered Duck (Jim Aikin; Glulx).
- Vague (Richard Otter; ADRIFT).
- Realm of Obsidian (Amy Kerns; T.A.B.).
- The Milk of Paradise (Josh Graboff; Z-Code).
- September 12, 2008: Spring Thing 2009 was announced.
- March 1, 2009: Deadline for authors' intents to enter.
- March 31, 2009: Deadline by which authors' entry fees must be received by the organizer.
- March 31, 2009: Deadline by which authors' games and walkthroughs must be received by the organizer.
- March 31, 2009: Games were released.
- A few days later: The voting page was up.
- April 27, 2009, 11:59 PM EDT: Deadline for voting.
- April 28, 2009: Results.
- Spring Thing 2009 - The official Spring Thing 2009 site.
- Spring Thing 2009 games available for download - RGIF, April 1, 2009.
- Spring Thing 2009 results - RGIF, April 28, 2009.
- Reviews by Ben Dixon.
- Reviews: 1, 2, and 3 by Victor Gijsbers.
- Reviews by Jimmy Maher - in SPAG.
- Reviews: 1 and 2 by Wayne Miller.
- Reviews: 1, 2, and 3 by Sarah Morayati.
- Reviews by Jenni Polodna.
- Reviews by Dan Shiovitz.
- Reviews: 1, 2, and 3 by Emily Short.
- Reviews: 1, 2, 3, and 4 by Michael Neal Tenuis.