The eleventh Speed-IF was on January 15, 2000, and organized by David Cornelson. Dan Shiovitz's "You are a Chef!" was later nominated for a Best Writing XYZZY Award in 2000.
SpeedIF8, entitled, 'A Freak Accident leaves Seattle Pantsless', outside of a shop (type of which is your choosing) named 'End Of Days' serving something on the menu named 'Blitzkreig', 'ViReX', and 'Macrolicious'. At another location, 23rd and Lincoln, an experiment is taking place that you need to help complete. This experiment involves corn, an electical kite, and a missing sock. Bonus points for ZeroG Sex, and any references to BWP (Blair Witch Project).
- A Freak Accident Leaves Seattle Pantsless (Christopher Huang; Z-code). File: hangers.z5.
- A Freak Accident Leaves Seattle Pantsless III: Endgame (Admiral Jota; Z-code). File: seattle3.z5.
- I Went to the WTO Ministerial Conference and All I Got Was This Souvenir Delegate From Mauritius (Matthew Amster-Burton; TADS 2). File: pants.gam.
- Pantsless in Seattle (David Cornelson; Z-code). File: pantscrn.z5.
- You are a Chef! (Dan Shiovitz; TADS 2). File: CHEF.GAM.
- SpeedIF08.zip. Download the Speed-IF 8 games from the IF Archive mirror.
Previous: Speed-IF 2000 / Next: Speed-IF 9