An Interactive Interactive
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are an adventurer-cum-philosopher, carrying a treasure map, and wearing a blue overcoat that your companion, Leo, a Lemming, is sleeping in. You stand in a town square dominated by a large tree and a cannon. Lodged in the upper branches of the tree is a wooden chest labelled "The Treasure of Phlegm".
You have traveled here to solve the greatest mystery of all time: Phlegm.
- Leo the Lemming is your sidekick for this adventure. You can ask Leo about a handful of topics, and sometimes direct him to take certain actions.
- In-game hint menu.
Trivia and Comments
Release 1 (Competition version)
- Phlegm (Jason Dyer as "Adjacent Drooler"; 1996; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 961014 / Inform v6.05 Library 6/2
- IFID: ZCODE-1-961014-666F
IFID links: IFDB
- Room count: 8.
- IF Comp 1996: 17th place of 27 entries.
- XYZZY Awards 1996: Finalist for Best Individual NPC (Leo the Lemming).
- Download phlegm.z5 from the IF Archive - The story file.
- Play it online at ifiction.org.
- Phlegm (Jason Dyer as "Adjacent Drooler"; 1997; Z-code 5).
- Phlegm (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Phlegm - at IFDB.
- Phlegm - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).