The Chinese Room
IF Comp 2007
5th of 27
XYZZY Awards 2007
Finalists - Best Writing, Best Puzzles,
|The Chinese Room|
|Author(s)||Joey Jones and Harry Giles|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
- The Chinese Room (Joey Jones and Harry Giles; 30-Sep-2007; Glulx).
- Beta-testing by Denizen, David Fisher, Paul Knierim, Patrick Mullen, Rhodus, Paul Waak and Aaron Wilson.
- Release 1 / Serial number 070930 / Inform 7 build 4U65 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/11N)
- IFID: 2A684CAD-6B5E-4D2A-92FC-D6C6E80E35B6
IFID links: IFDB
- IF Comp 2007: 5th place of 27 entries.
- XYZZY Awards 2007: Finalist in 3 categories: Best Writing, Best Puzzles, and Best NPCs.
- Download The%20Chinese%20Room.ulx from the IF Archive - The story file.
- The Chinese Room (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- The Chinese Room - at IFDB.
- Review by Sam Kabo Ashwell.
- Review by Daphne Brinkerhoff.
- Review by J. D. Clemens.
- Review by Dave.
- Review by Andreas Davour.
- Review by Jason Dyer.
- Review by Fitzy.
- Review by David Fletcher.
- Review by N. B. Horvath.
- Review by Denis Klotz.
- Review (in Russian), (English translation) by Valentine Kopteltsev (uux).
- Review by Jimmy Maher.
- Review by Michael Martin.
- Review by Rob Menke.
- Review by Carl Muckenhoupt.
- Review by Wesley Osam.
- Review by Dan Shiovitz.
- Review (blog) and review (archive) at Play This Thing! - by Emily Short.
- Review by Mike Snyder.
- Review by Benjamin Sokal.
- Review by Mark J. Tilford.
- Review by David Whyld.
- Review by Jake Wildstrom.
The dreadful truth is, this page is incomplete.
Genres, How It Begins, Notable Features, full version info.
Note: This page was originally auto-generated. Please check for errors.
Please refer to the IFWiki game page style guide when making changes.