Aaron A. Reed
(Redirected from Aaron Reed)
- Gourmet (2003; Z-code). IF Comp 2003: 5th place; Miss Congeniality: 3rd place. Winner of Best Puzzles at the XYZZY Awards 2003; also finalist for Best Setting and Best Individual PC.
- Whom The Telling Changed (2005; Z-code). Spring Thing 2005: 1st place. Also was a finalist at The 2006 Slamdance Guerilla Gamemaker Competition. Winner of Best Individual NPC at the XYZZY Awards 2005; also a finalist for Best Use of Medium.
- Blue Lacuna: Sneak Preview (02-Apr-2008; Glulx). Spring Thing 2008: 3rd place.
- Blue Lacuna (full version) (26-Jan-2009; Glulx). XYZZY Awards 2009: Winner of four awards: Best Game, Best Story, Best Writing (tie), and Best Use of Medium; was also a finalist for Best NPCs and Best Individual NPC (Progue).
- Mango (with Alexei Othenin-Girard, and Duncan Bowsman; 27-Mar-2010; Z-code). PAX Speed-IF.
- Sand-dancer (with Alexei Othenin-Girard; 16-Aug-2010; Z-code).
- maybe make some change (07-Oct-2011; Glulx). XYZZY Awards 2011: Finalist, Best Use of Innovation.
- 18 Cadence (03-Apr-2013; Web browser and iPad). XYZZY Awards 2013: Winner, Best Use of Innovation; Finalist, Best Supplemental Materials]].
Review and Article Credits
- Reviews for SPAG.
- Review (archive) of 23:15.
- Review (archive) of The Annihilation of Think.com 3.
- Review (archive) of Smile.
- Review (archive) of txt adventure.
- 50 Years of Text Games blog series.
- Organizer for Spring Thing 2014.
- Organizer for Spring Thing 2015.
- Sting of the Wasp (Jason Devlin; 01-Oct-2004; Z-code 5).
- All Hope Abandon (Eric Eve; 07-May-2005; TADS 3).
- Lydia's Heart (Jim Aikin; 2007; TADS 3).
- The King of Shreds and Patches (Jimmy Maher; 05-Aug-2007; Z-code 8).
- Wrote the book Creating Interactive Fiction with Inform 7.
- Aaron A. Reed's Website.
- Aaron Reed (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- An Interview with Aaron A. Reed by The Slush God (archive) - June 25, 2005.
- Terra d'IF interview - by Roberto Grassi for Terra d'IF issue 7, October 2005.
- GET LAMP: Aaron Reed. Interview video clips of Aaron Reed for Get Lamp.
- Tips from interactive fiction authors – Aaron Reed - September 18, 2010.
- Interactive Fiction, Social Progression, and Blue Lacuna: Aaron A Reed (archive) - by Jonathan Stark for Gameroni, October 30, 2010.