(Redirected from Jesse McGrew)
- Food for Thought (26-May-2007; Z-code). Download. Not a game, but an implementation of the Dining Philosophers problem.
- Lowell's Paradise (28-May-2008; Z-code). bouchercomp entry.
- PAX East 2010 Speed-IF (with Kate Matthews; 27-Mar-2010; Z-code). PAX Speed-IF.
- Merk (with Kate Matthews; 12-Mar-2011; Z-code). PAX East 2011 Speed-IF.
- Moby-Dick; or, The Whale (with Herman Melville; 18-Oct-2014; Glulx). Not a game, but a nominally interactive tale of maritime revenge.
- Adventure: A Modern Classic (01-Oct-2015; Z-code). Ported to ZIL as an example for ZILF.
- ZLR at foss.heptapod.net. ZLR is a Z-machine interpreter that uses just-in-time compilation in an attempt to speed up complicated games.
- Contributed low-level library ("template layer") code and technical guidance to Inform 7.
- Library contributions include support for Glulx games, rule-based parser disambiguation ("does the player mean..."), and dictionary/set data types (the "relation" kind-of-value).
- Wrote several Inform 7 extensions, including Dynamic Tables, Dynamic Objects, and Hypothetical Questions.
- Wrote FyreVM, the Textfyre virtual machine.
- Created Guncho, a mud that uses players' Inform 7 code. Original debuted as an April Fools Day joke in 2008, later revealed to be real the next day.
- Wrote ZILF and ZAPF, a ZIL compiler and Z-machine assembler.
- Technical editor for Aaron Reed's book, Creating Interactive Fiction with Inform 7.
- Organized GunchoComp in 2009.
- Hans Prestige - Tara's website.