Z-code games in uncommon formats
Most Z-code games are created for either version 5 or version 8 of the Z-machine, and as such, the names of their story files end in .z5 or .z8 respectively.
However, there are other versions of the Z-machine that are also available, although rarely used. This page lists some of those games.
- Fade to Black (Jake Wildstrom; 2004). Speed-IF Century.
- Little Green Robbing Hood (Jake Wildstrom; 21-Jan-2006). Speed-IF Gruff
- Catseye (Dave Bernazzani; 2004).
- Endgame (Samuel T. Denton; 2004). C32 Contest.
- Moonglow (Dave Bernazzani; 2004).
- Turning Point (Robert Rafgon; 2004). C32 Contest.
- Zombies! (Chris Cenotti; 2004). C32 Contest.
- Moments Out of Time (L. Ross Raszewski; 2001). IF Comp 2001.
- Scopa (Aldo Cumani; 2011). Graphical implementation of the card game called Scopa.
- Sunburst Contamination (Fredrik Ramsberg and Johan Berntsson, together as "Att Scoddams"; 2007). Inform port of same authors' 1982 C64 game.
- Custard (Evin Robertson; 2000). 2000 IF Art Show.